Friday, November 30, 2018

five months with m&m.




Okay I've been in denial up until this point.  I think I can finally admit that these girls are NO LONGER newborns.  They might be wearing newborn size onesies in these pictures, but newborns they are no longer!  

This month the girls regressed a tiny bit with sleep.  (I blame Hawaii & Daylight Savings Time).  They are still pretty good, but wake up once a night around 3:30 to eat.  I'll take it!  They still nap great during the day and are on the same schedule. 

Still nursing and having bottles of formula to supplement.  We have tandem nursing down to an art these days and the girls hold hands while they eat. Slowly growing and fitting into 0-3 month clothes.  They've come so far from their little four pound days!  

I don't think they are teething quite yet, but they have started to chew on their hands a ton.

They finally both rolled over tummy to back!  They are getting better on their tummies and their heads aren't as wobbly anymore.

The girls' awkward hairlines are starting to fill in - no more Friar Tuck hair ;)

Packed away all the newborn size clothes and didn't shed one tear. Who am I?!

The girls are still not REALLY laughing.  They've given us a few pity giggles when we're trying super hard, but nothing that really counts yet I don't think.  I think month six will be the month!

Mila does this really sad lip quiver if you make a loud noise.  

Meg reminds us of a meerkat and always has her head up and alert when we hold her.

Meg "talks" a ton and is starting to blow raspberries.

The girls do tummy time facing each other and smile and chat...and sometimes scratch each other!















No comments:

Post a Comment