Thursday, December 12, 2019

catch up post.(M&M turn one!)

Twin babies/toddlers are a great excuse to take a year off blogging for a year, right?  Reading old posts from years past sent me down memory lane this afternoon, and it made me feel really guilty and sad that this year is the first that  haven't documented a thing.  Instagram is great too - but blogging has always had my heart.  


Instead of trying to remember what the twins were like at each individual month, I'm just going to post their one year photos here for memory keeping's sake.  I can't believe they turn 18 months this month!!



















We had a small family party for them - just had ice cream and swam the day away.  









Even though I didn't blog 7-12 months, Meg remained the silly, social twin while Mila remained more reserved and serious.  Oh how we've enjoyed them!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment